The festival of Eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated in the holy month of Ramadan. It is a very important festival of Muslims all over the world. Eid-ul-Fitr or Eid is the biggest festival of their religion for Muslims. Muslims from all over the world celebrate this festival. This festival is celebrated in Ramadan, the month of Nekis.
It is said that the month of Ramadan is the culinary month of the Islamic calendar Hijri calendar. The fruits of the virtues done in this month are manifold. This month it is the duty of thanking Allah, keeping daily, giving zakat, donating, etc. to every Muslim. For more information, you can consult specialist in Muslim vashikaran.
- On the last day of the month of Ramadan, when the moon is seen in the sky, Eid is celebrated on its second day.
- Muslim communities fast during the Ramadan month. According to the Islamic calendar, the month of Ramadan is 30 days. In such a situation, Muslims fast for 30 days.
- A Muslim who fasts during Ramadan receives something during Iftar and Sahari. Besides, he does not even drink water.
- According to the Hijri calendar, Eid comes twice a year. One is Eid Eid-ul-Fitr and the other is called Eid-ul-Juha. Eid-ul-Fitr is also called simply Eid. Apart from this, it is also called sweet Eid. While Eid-ul-Juha is also known as Bakrid.
- It is believed that the 27th night of the month of Ramadan, which is called Shab-e-Qadr, was the descent of the Quran.
- Quran is considered to be descent in the month of Ramadan. This is the reason why there is a duty to read more Quran this month.
- As we have known, Eid-ul-Fitr is also called sweet Eid, so it is very important to make Sevaiah on this Eid.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.